Casino Action – the game is on!
Casino Action is a wonderful online casino which has the Microgaming software; So this means quality. Besides beautiful casino games, this casino really has something for every player’s taste. Do you like Video Poker, Scratch Cards, Bingo, Slots, and Keno? Or are you more of a Roulette or Blackjack player? You came to the right place at Casino Action. They really have everything and quite a lot of it!
Up to 1250 euro bonus
Once you have created your account, there is up to €1250 in bonuses waiting for you. The first deposit has a wager of 60x. Check the conditions to avoid confusion before you deposit. To get money from this promotion, you need to make a deposit. But that’s more to check that can be cashed out.
- 1st Deposit: 100% up to €150
- 2nd Deposit: 50% up to €200
- 3rd Deposit: 25% up to €500
- 4th Deposit: 50% up to €250
- 5th Deposit: 100% up to €150
Bonuses and tournaments
As a player, you can stay well informed through newsletters and exclusive emails. But by simply logging into your Casino software, there are a lot more promotions where you can choose from. You will not get bored quickly with casino Action because they have really nice tournaments in Slots and Blackjack games where you can participate in. In addition, the prizes are pretty good at this casino! They have great free tournaments and tournaments where you have to pay a small amount to buy in, but then you also play for bigger prize pools.
Specifications Casino Action
- Licenses: Malta Gaming Authority, Kahnawake Gaming Commission, UK Gambling Commission
- Language: Danish, English, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, French, Austrian German
- Download: Yes, also instant play and mobile
- Online since: 2002
- Support Email: email@example.com
- Software: Microgaming
- Live chat: yes
- Payment Methods: ClickandBuy, EcoPayz, Kalibra Card, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, PayPal, Paysafe Card, Postepay, Ukash, Visa Electron, instaDebit, ewire, Visa, Entropay, Przelewy24, Nordea, POLi, GiroPay, EPS, Abaqoos, Swedbank, eKonto, Moneta, Ticket Premium, Euteller, u net, Neosurf, Multibanco, UseMyFunds, eChecks, Trustly, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, Envoy, iDEAL, iDebit, Instant Banking, PugglePay, QIWI, Sofortuberwaisung.
- Withdrawal Methods: ClickandBuy, Kalibra Card, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Postepay, Visa Electron, Visa, Entropay, eChecks, Skrill, Direct Bank Transfer, EcoPayz, MasterCard
- Withdrawal Limit: 4000 euro per week
- Withdrawal Time:
- EWallets: 24-48 hours
- Credit / Debit Cards: 3-6 days
- Bank Transfers: 6-10 days
- Cheques: 10-21 days
- Pending Time: 48 hours
Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Christmas Island, Cocos [Keeling] Islands, Comoros, Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Micronesia, France, Guinea, Hong Kong, Iraq, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mauritania, Maldives, Mayotte, , Nauru, Niger, Niue, Norfolk Island, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Sudan, Spain, South Africa, Syria, Tajikistan, Uganda, United States, Western Sahara, Dominica, Kuala Lumpur, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, Palau, Pitcairn Islands, North Korea, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Côte d’Ivoire, East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, Guam, Guinea-Bissau, Iran, Kiribati, Lithuania, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Peru, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Somalia, U.S. Virgin Islands, United States, Yemen, Zimbabwe.