Trustworthy online casinos for UK players
Casinokings.club is an international website specializing in online casino bonuses, gaming tips, casino game reviews, and casino news. On this site you can also find a complete overview of the Best Dutch online casinos. Here you can get all the information about the 10 best and most reliable online casinos that you as a Brit can go to. You will also find more information about:
Tips for choosing the right casino
There are several factors to look at in order to make a good choice. What you know for sure is that we only select online casinos that meet our requirements. This means, among other things, good customer service, a demonstrable fairplay, good security of your data and of course a good game selection and a nice welcome bonus. As a result, our team has already rejected a lot of online casinos because one or more things were simply not in order. We advise you to make a good and conscious choice because one casino is not the other. Below you can read our tips that can help you choose the best casino for you as a British player.
1. Be careful and only choose a safe online casino
Many British people are reluctant to play, because they think this is not safe. This is not the case. Sure, there are definitely rogue casinos out there, but if you stick to the legal and trustworthy online casinos you have a legal and fair chance. Just like an estimated 20% of Brithish citizens, you can therefore safely open an account at a trusted and registered online casino.
2. Play legally in an online casino as Briton
The Gambling Act 2005 is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. It mainly applies to England and Wales, and to Scotland, and is designed to control all forms of gambling. It transfers authority for licensing gambling from the magistrates’ courts to local authorities (specifically unitary authorities, and the councils of metropolitan borough, non-metropolitan district and London boroughs), or to Scottish licensing boards. The Act also created the Gambling Commission. From 1 December 2014, the Gambling (Licensing & Advertising) Act 2014 contributed several updates to the Act, including a requirement that all off-shore gambling brands apply for a licence from the Gambling Commission and submit to a 15% point of consumption (POC) tax on gross profits
3.Check the customer service and the game selection
It is always good to have a chat with customer service. You already get a nice impression of how the casino treats its players and what you can expect from the casino. It is also good to check the game selection in advance. Maybe you are looking for a specific game so it is useful to be sure that the casino also offers this.
4.Search for casinos with special offers and bonuses
In fact, we have already done this work for you a little bit, because this is one of the criteria that helps us determine our selection of casinos. Bonuses are a good way for online gambling sites to promote themselves and attract more customers. Every professional casino usually offers nice welcome bonuses or free spins. Please note that there are always bonus conditions that determine, among other things, which deposit methods a bonus applies to, what the wager is and what the maximum bet is during your bonus.
5. Don’t forget to read the terms and conditions
We have already said that the bonus conditions are important, the same applies to the general conditions. In these terms and conditions of the casino you can read more about the payout conditions and deposit methods but also about how the casino handles your data and whether they have a VIP program, for example. It is not the most exciting piece of text to read, but it is very important and will only ensure that you choose the casino that suits you best.
6. Read reviews from other players
Visit forums and read reviews from other Dutch players. If the online casino accepts British players, then you can undoubtedly find a lot of information about it on the internet. This is a good way to know if the casino suits you and whether it has its affairs in order. If not, you will undoubtedly come across complaints and it is better to look further.
7. Choose a gambling site with a mobile version
Good British online casinos are also available on mobile phones and tablets. It does not mean that you have to play on your mobile phone, but it does indicate that the casino keeps up with the times. Playing on Mac iOS and Android devices may not cause any problems. This is of course the case with our selection of Dutch casinos.
Why is our selection of online casinos a good choice for UK players?
On our site we have collected the top British online casinos, which are often in English, but do allow players from manycountries. For example, British players can take advantage of exclusive bonuses and offers and use payment methods such as Paysafecard, Paypal, Neteller, Skrill and Credit Card. British online casinos offer an excellent opportunity to enjoy all the excitement that online casinos have to offer and who knows it may be your lucky day!
Advantages of British casinos:
- Each casino also offers payment methods that are commonly available in the United Kingdom. This makes it easy for British players to enjoy their online casino games.
- British online casinos have staff who are well-informed about the wishes of British players. The customer service will also confirm this. Good support is of course important both when opening an account and when paying out your winnings.
- Most live dealers and croupiers are English speaking, and here too there is always patience and people are always willing to explain things. While playing you can always start a conversation with the live dealer to enjoy playing more. If you need help, the live dealer will answer all possible questions that you have been able to answer.
- There are also many promotions that are geared to the holidays of British people and of course you can expect something on your birthday. This means that bonuses and promo codes are offered on all British holidays. Do you want to receive an Easter bonus or score extra spins at Christmas? Then you have come to the right place at these casinos.
- Most online casinos use well-known software developers such as Netent, Microgaming, Yggdrasil, Thunderkick and Play’n Go. That means that all games are of very high quality and are also well protected.
- What is also in order at all these online casinos is a very fast payout of your winnings. This is possible because they use the well-known payment systems that also communicate easily with British bank accounts. The money is quickly transferred directly to your bank account. There may be some difference in speed between the different payment methods, another reason to read the general conditions in advance!
- Online casinos use the latest digital technologies. It provides extra comfort and safety while playing. Every online casino has a responsive website and that means it can also play on the move. Most of them are cross-browser compatible, so you can view the website through all modern browsers.
- At all British online casinos it is possible to play for money as well as for free. Moreover, you do not have to pay to register on the website of our selection of online casinos, so if you choose to play for free, you really play for free. This is a great way to spend your free time without spending a lot of money. You can also first get to know a game if you really like it, always decide to play for real money.
Latest status regarding UK gambling law
Previous gambling rules and regulations gave way to the Gambling Act of 2005 which took in its stride the regulation and licensure of all forms of gambling, including all known online formats. In accordance with the European Union’s pro-gambling stance, the Act is the UK’s legislative authorities concentrated effort to regulate gambling so that it doesn’t become source of crime and disorder, to prevent underage gambling, and to ensure an open and safe gambling environment.
Under the Gambling Act of 2005, all individuals and operators who wish to offer gambling services or advertise to British customers, need to hold a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. Under the same act, it is entirely legal to participate in online gambling as a UK resident, which means that if you’re residing in the UK, you can participate at online casinos, poker rooms, bingo sites, sportsbooks and lottery sites, as well as establish a gambling service for charitable or profitable purposes.
The most recent update to the UK gambling legislation, the Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014 postulates that all remote gambling operators providing services to customers in the UK need to obtain a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. Prior to 2014, operators whose gambling facilities had been available to British residents but their equipment had not been located in the UK, didn’t need to acquire a UKGC licence. Or in other words, this Act regulates remote gambling operations based on the point of consumption, instead of at the point of supply.
The UK Gambling Commission was established under the Gambling Act of 2015 as an independent non-departmental public body which is funded by the UK Department for Culture, Media and Sport. It is the official UK commission responsible for regulating all commercial gambling. It oversees all sectors of gambling including arcades, betting, bingo, casino, lotteries, gaming machines, gambling software and all forms of remote gambling services. The only form of betting which is not in its scope of responsibilities is speed betting which is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Frequently Asked Questions by British players